The Twenty Best Stevie Wonder Songs

 
 

Sent to you by Samoht via Google Reader:

 
 

via Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily by Rolling Stone on Aug 27, 2007


Last week Stevie Wonder kicked off his first tour in more than a decade. We celebrated by devoting this past weekend's rock list to his greatest tunes. As usual, we combined your best submissions with ours and came up with twenty essential tracks:

1. "Superstition"
2. "I Wish"
3. "Living for the City"
4. "Sir Duke"
5. "Signed, Sealed, Delivered I'm Yours"
6. "Higher Ground"
7. "Boogie On Reggae Woman"
8. "You Are the Sunshine of My Life"
9. "Do I Do"
10. "That Girl"
11. "Don't You Worry About a Thing"
12. "Master Blaster (Jammin')"
13. "I Was Made to Love Her"
14. "Fingertips Pt. 2
15. "You Haven't Done Nothin'"
16. "Uptight (Everything's Alright)"
17. "My Cherie Amour"
18. "Isn't She Lovely"
19. "For Once In My Life"
20. "Pastime Paradise"


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments: